Resources to Share with your friends
Having a Resources page is a good idea for many reasons, more than just the obvious ones...
- They Boost SEO with top quality, resourceful content that will not only increase the amount of time visitors spend on your site, but also the pages visited, also your links that you build.
- If you’re an affiliate for a certain brand, you get a referral bonus when you refer people. You should include your favorite providers or brands on your resource page as I have done here!
- Of course, your number one priority should be to provide recommendations that you trust, so your audience automatically trusts the connection — and so decides to buy from your link!
But even more than that! A well- built resource page:
- will help improve your businesses reputation online
- increase affiliate sales by including the tools you love and use yourself
- boost your S.E.O. > search rankings by building reliable connections between your brand and other brands
- having and using a resource page for link-building is an effective strategy for SEO because it shows you’re an authority, curating helpful resources to share with your site visitors.
Search engine optimization (SEO) associated with keywords -people clicking your page listing on Google.
Disclosure: I recommend products I use myself and all opinions expressed here are my own. This post may contain affiliate links that add no additional cost to you, I may earn a small commission. Read full Disclaimer.
Products that I use and recommend -
TEMPLATES and more...visit these wonderful designer's products which I am an affiliate for.
Because we believe every female entrepreneur deserves a beautiful & professional online presence – at every stage of business so we offer these products and offer to help with them as well.
- Kathie & Andrew
Your Website needs to look the part to make your dreams happen for your business. I love Blu Chic!
The Launch Your Dream WordPress Website...
You'll love it if: you've been thinking about building your own WordPress website for months but don’t know where to start. Lots of info on site.
You want a step-by-step lessons that will show you exactly how to build and launch your dream website.
Their WordPress themes elevate your business instantly, ensuring that your website looks and works the way you need it to, showcasing your skills, products and services in the best way.
Stock by Jewels
with Julie Butler
I use these stock images on my sites because they are so darn beautiful.
All the pieces you need to have a profitable business and a beautiful website you love that works on autopilot. Stock photos that represent REAL and Authentic Women Entrepreneurs. Cover pic is Stock by Jewels
Wonderful templates on Canva
(where I created this journal which is almost ready to launch)
Other Products I use:
SENDOWL Get Started Free
Integrate SendOwl with your existing website or blog, pair with Shopify, sell anywhere with Payment Links, sell on Socials, or use our API. With SendOwl, your sales never sleep.
Sight Ground platform is built on the premium Google cloud infrastructure for top reliability, security and speed. We continuously work to boost WordPress performance.
Building a website, sales funnel, email list, scarcity campaign, online course... can be close to impossible if you have to cobble together all the pieces.
That’s why we developed an ecosystem of conversion focused tools that all work seamlessly together to help you start and grow your online business. A member for 4 years